- Technology Executive
- Chief Product Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Expert in Enterprise-Level Transformations for Cloud Infrastructure, Process Engineering, DevOps within B2B and B2C SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS Environments
ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY & PRODUCT EXPERT who repeatedly builds products and platforms from the ground up and to scale through multi-year engineering roadmaps, product strategies, and infrastructure management.
I am passionate about tech. My entire career has been a mission to optimize the technology my company utilizes or elevate our tech product offerings to our customers. From my early days launching the first-of-its-kind cloud solution to the market in AppLogic at CA Technologies to my work today at Oscar Health, my deep drive to pursue and advance technology is evident throughout my career.
Energetic, driven senior-level leader in product management strategies, with over 20 years of global technology experience.
Founder, Long Island Women in Tech, a 800+ member organization that aims to increase the number of women in technology roles on Long Island.
Interview with with Monday.com in 2021. Stefana Muller shares the Oscar Health journey to finding the right intuitive Work OS for their engineering organization.
Received the CA ecoSoftware Rock Star award. Nominated by colleagues for bringing innovative energy and sustainability solutions to market.
- First Hand Experience on the Path to Docker Containers in Production
- Long Island Women in Tech Blog
- Docker Containers for DevTest
- Step Aside Experts: Copybooks are Now for Everyone
- Lisa Travels the World in this New Game
- The Magic of Opaque Data Processing, Revealed
- Editing VSIs on a Plane
- The 12 Days of DevTest